Putin claims Ukraine is recruiting mercenaries from the middle East
Russian President Vladimir Putin said his country's military operation in Ukraine was proceeding as planned. Putin accused Ukrainian troops of using human shields and recruiting foreign mercenaries from the middle East to battle Russian troops upon the ground.
I would subsequent to to tell that special military operations are proceeding strictly according to schedule, as planned. every assigned tasks were successfully completed. We are at skirmish taking into account neo-Nazis," Putin said even though speaking at the Russian Security Council, Thursday (3/3).
On that occasion, Putin accused Ukrainian troops of holding foreign nationals hostage and using human shields. The fact that we are suit specifically against neo-Nazis is shown by the course of hostilities. Nationalist and neo-Nazi formations, and among them are foreign mercenaries, including from the center East, hiding behind civilians as human shields," he said.
Putin's explanation come after Russia invaded Ukraine from three sides in its latest military campaign. According to Ukrainian authorities, the injury killed dozens of civilians and upset hundreds of others.
Meanwhile, the spokesman for the Russian Ministry of defense Major General Igor Konashenkov has released data on the number of casualties of troops who died in the court case similar to Ukraine. berita sumbar revealed that hence far and wide 498 Russian soldiers had been killed and 1,597 others were injured.
That figure is much demean than the data released by the Ukrainian authorities. According to Kiev's claims, the number of Russian soldiers who have died exceeds 7,000.
Ukraine after that claims to have captured and detained hundreds of Russian soldiers, including senior officers. Until now, Ukraine has not officially released data on the number of soldiers who died in battles when Russian troops.
But Russia's defense Ministry claims more than 2,870 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed past exploit began on February 24. while the number of disrespected Ukrainian soldiers approximately 3,700 people. The data released by Russia and Ukraine cannot be independently verified.